Save hours of time on product research with this Chrome extension that allows you to research products on Amazon Japan (and other Global Amazon marketplaces) as you browse through search results.
Had I used this tool a year ago, it would have saved me a great deal of time, money and frustration.
I have decided to do an in-depth review of the product. This is Review Part 1. Please note, that Amachete was in “open beta” testing stage when I recorded this video. As, I type this, I have already noticed some improvements.
Note: The average review rating functionality now works.
What I like about it:
- The daily sales estimates are accurate
- You can immediately see the BSR of your competitors’ products and quickly determine depth of market.
- You can tell at a glance whether a product is worth pursuing or not
- The interface is beautiful and can be toggled on and off with a “click of a icon”
- You can expand the Chrome extension to obtain more detailed information
How the Amachete Chrome extension looks as you browse through search results.
Not only can Amachete pull in you daily sales estimates, number of reviews and average review rating, it can also can provide daily and monthly revenue estimates and tell you what sellers are FBA, FBM or sold and fulfilled by Amazon.